Spiral Wound Style CGI
Style CGI Flexible Graphite ~ Monel ~ PTFE
Suitable for use with flat face and raised face flanges and specified for high pressure/temperature service or where corrosive or toxic media are present.
High temperature sheet reinforced with a 0.004˝, 316L stainless steel tanged core. Provides total freedom from oxidation. Chemical compatibility exceeds graphite. Fire safe with proven global track record.
- Max Temperature: 1800°F (982°C)
- Max Pressure: 2900 psig (200 bar) (Class 150–300)
- ASME m: 2.0
- ASME y: 2500 psi (17 MPa)
- High temperature filler material for spiral wound gaskets
- Cryogenics to 1800ºF / 982ºC
- Class 150 to 2500
The Flexpro gasket exhibits excellent compressibility and recovery characteristics, maintaining joint tightness under pressure and temperature fluctuations, temperature differential across the flange face, flange rotation, bolt stress relaxation, and creep. Suitable from vacuum to extremely high pressure applications.
MATERIAL: Biaxially orientated PTFE containing hollow glass microspheres
- Enhanced compressibility for low bolt loads
- Improved flexibility over conventional calendered and graphite sheets
- Moderate concentrations of acids & caustics, chlorine and hydrogen peroxide
- Can be used for all concentrations of sulfuric acid
- WRAS approved for hot and cold potable water services
Developed specifically for petrochemical and chemical use. FDA compliant for both low and high bolt loads. Is non contaminating with lower creep an cold flow. A single gasket replacement for metallic and non-metallic flange applications.
- Max Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Pressure: 1235 psig (8.5 MPa)
- ASME m: 1.4
- ASME y: 1595 psi (11 MPa)
- pH Range: 0–14